We want to make it simple to know what to pack and what to leave at home. Check out this easy guide!
WHAT TO BRING
- Your ticket – this can be on your phone / device – and valid photo ID.
- Your own refillable EMPTY water bottle. Note: – due to our enviro policies, there will be no bottled water sold on site. Free drinking water will be available all weekend. Please note – all bottles must be empty when entering the festival unless they are sealed.
- A picnic rug or beanbag – no chairs please.
- A hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Payment methods for food and bev – cash or card. Vendors will accept card payment. There is also one ATM in the Halls Gap township.
- Happy, chilled vibes!
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Chairs or umbrellas – neither of these are permitted in the festival grounds.
- Alcohol – we are strictly a no BYO festival. There will be four bars / alcohol vendors on site.
- No pets – sorry, Fido! (Service dogs excepted, of course.)
- Crappy, aggressive or negative attitudes. Good vibes only!