Get prepared for GMF 2018 with these simple festival dos and don’ts. Questions? Give us a hoy at firstname.lastname@example.org
What to bring
- Your ticket – this can be on your phone / device – and valid photo ID.
- Your own refillable EMPTY water bottle – due to our enviro policies, there will be no bottled water sold on site. Free drinking water will be available all weekend. Please note – all bottles must be empty unless they are sealed on entry.
- A picnic rug or beanbag – no chairs please.
- A hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Payment methods for food and bev – cash or card. There will be two ATMs on site and most vendors will accept card payment. There is also one ATM in the Halls Gap township.
- Happy, chilled vibes!
What not to bring
- Chairs or umbrellas – neither of these are permitted in the festival grounds.
- Alcohol – we are strictly a no BYO festival. There will be four bars / alcohol vendors on site.
- No pets – sorry, Fido! (Service dogs excepted, of course.)
- Crappy, aggressive or negative attitudes. We’re all about the good vibes, wo/man!